Monday, March 7, 2011

Design Appreciation

Well designed products

I think that this is a good design because it looks nice and there is no blade to cut anybody. It s not so dangerous.












I think that this is a good design because it looks cool and it uses solar energy to charge phones and electronic product inside.









Source: http://www.google.com/images?q=well+designed+products&hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&prmd=ivns&source=lnms&tbs=isch:1&ei=p4Z1TYStCIjcvwP-pf3RBQ&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CA0Q_AUoAQ&biw=1276&bih=684

Poorly designed products

I think that this is a bad design because the heel of the person wearing it will be pressing down. For me, I find it very unstable.






I think that this is a bad design because it does not look very nice to me. It will also be very uncomfortable to hold as there are things sticking out. I will find it uncomfortable.






Source: http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&biw=1276&bih=684&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=bad+designed+products&aq=0&aqi=g2&aql=&oq=bad+designed+

No comments:

Post a Comment